In 2015 Cabrinha has made some significant updates to the Switchblade making it an even better all around kite for 2015.
You will notice some significant changes such as:
- Flatter Sail – The Cabrinha Switchblade has a flatter sail helps drastically drive your kite upwind.
- Extreme Depower – Makes riding the Cabrinha Switchblade 12m cover most of your riding
- Super Smooth Coming Out of Turns – You will always know where your Cabrinha Switchblade kite is at all times
- Simple Park and Ride – Effortlessly set your kite in the wind window and enjoy the ride
- Drastic Boosts and Simple Riding down the line – Boost super high with ease or fly down the line of the next wave
- Jumps high – jumps high just like it predecessor the 2014 Cabrinha Switchblade
- One of the best all around kites – No matter your riding style the Cabrinha Switchblade is extremely versatile
New for 2015 – What Cabrinha Has to Say:
- Bridle refinements for improved flight stability and agility.
- New strut to leading edge connection.
- New rounded LE end closures ensure a true finish without deformation.
- Extra long 30cm 2-ply on the leading edge bladder ends.
- Refined panel orientation
- New “Absolute mirror” construction ensures the kite flies straight and true to the design.
- View more more information and details @ CabrinhaKites.com
Overall between all the updates and changes Cabrinha has stayed true to its core Consistent Pull & Park and Ride Stability. Making the 2015 Switchblade one of the most versatile and all around best kites on the market.