CHOOSING A LENS COLOR
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right color. We offer six lens colors that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.
Benefits of our most high-tech lenses:
- Superior clarity
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Encapsulated mirrors
- 100% polarized to kill glare and reduce eye strain
- 100% UV protected for maximum protection
- U.S. Patent No. 6,334,680
- U.S. Patent No. 6,604,824
Benefits of 580 plastic lenses with C-WALL®:
- 580 clarity
- Lightweight and durable
- Impact- and scratch-resistant
- Outperform every other lens in the class
- Available in mirrors
- 100% polarized
- 100% UV protected
- U.S. Patent No. 7,506,977
CHOOSING A Costa Del Mar LENS MATERIAL
From day one, our lenses have set us apart. All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarization to kill reflected glare. Our 580 technology goes beyond polarization to produce the clearest lenses on the planet. It selectively filters out the harsh yellow and harmful high-energy ultraviolet blue light, making colors brighter and objects appear more defined. So no matter what you are doing under the sun, you’ll see it in stunning detail.
Glass lenses are best for situations that require ultimate clarity, and our plastic lenses are more cost effective while being more durable for more demanding applications without sacrificing clarity.