Industry leading 5-line system for the Naish Torch.
The Shift System returns with world champion performance and seamless functionality. The Shift System is renowned for having complete control over the leading-edge arc for hooked-in and unhooked C-kite riding. The 5th-line design offers immediate relaunch capabilities for use in competition and extreme light winds.
The Shift System focuses on simplicity and cleanliness. Rider input led to above-the-bar trim adjustment. The trim line is a single PU-coated line that is ultra-durable and minimizes excess bulk in the middle of the bar.
The 13m front lines, coupled with the unidirectional 5-line design was developed with the legendary Torch in mind. For 2012, the Shift System clearly maintains its status as the world’s leading 5-line control system.
- Color-coded, thermo-molded EVA and embossed grip: Provides superior grip.
- Precision asymmetrical grip: Allows the rider to feel the bar orientation immediately.
- Ultra-soft Powerflex bar ends: Conforms to the outside of the rider's hand and integrates the floaters.
- Vario bar end adjustment 18”-20” (45-51cm): A Naish exclusive. The Dupont Hytrel bar end incorporates an internal adjustment system. The Vario adjustment features a flush hook which streamlines the bar end. The rider simply uses their flying line to rotate the hook, which in turn modifies the apparent length of the control bar. Ideal for fast adjustment when changing bar length between strong and light winds.
- Internal back line trimming: Keeps the exposed line as clean as possible.
- Flared aluminum center hole: For minimal friction, easy turning and “bomber” durability.
- Sliding stopper: Travels over a fixed distance to optimize maximum depower.
- Fool-proof connectors: Removes the possibility of wrong line connection with the kite.
- Wide leash with “low force” quick release: Allows easy repositioning after handle passes.
- Auto-orientation Smart Loop
- Single PU-coated trim line
- Above-the-bar front line trim adjustment
- Through-the-bar leash