The 2015 Cabrinha Switchblade is one of the most stable user friendly kites on the market. It provides a park and ride consistency for beginner riders all the way to advanced riders, simply waiting for input. “The Switchblade will do as its told before you tell it says, (Green Hat Kiteboarding).”
Getting past Cabrinha’s park and ride stability the Switchblade is known for its extreme power and massive boosting. With such capabilities just waiting to be engaged, you must know how to send the kite to truly enjoy its performance. In this article we are going to teach you how to boost on your Cabrinha Switchblade.
In order to “boost” on your Switchblade it is actually quite simple.
How to Boost On Your Cabrinha Switchblade:
- First start riding down wind with your kite parked generating some speed
- Start to cut out against the window, gradually increasing the angle and pressure (Think of it like a rubber band you are stretching)
- Next put the kite at about 9 o’clock in the wind window
- Then send the kite to 12 o’clock while pulling in on the bar
- You will suddenly feel like your Cabrinha Switchblade has turned into a mini rocked as it soars you into the sky. While this unbecoming smile can not help but generate
- Important! While you are gliding down you have to remember to still land. Bring your kite back down and point it down wind as you start to ease close to the water (Remember timing is key, you should barley even feel you board hit the water as if landing on a cloud and fly down wind ready to do it again!)